Hello OCADFA members,
Our collage-making Halloween event is this Thursday Oct 29, from 5 to 7 PM. Please rsvp for the event here so that we can email you the Zoom invite.
Prof. Ilene Sova will be leading the collage workshop and she has suggested to have the following materials on hand for it:
- A flat surface to work on
- Scissors and or an exacto knife
- A heavy cardboard surface or heavy stock paper to glue things to
- White Glue
- Old paint brush to use with the glue (optional)
- Glue Stick
- Upcycled paper sources from around your house that can include: magazines, junk mail, food xoxes, old books, coloured paper, wallpaper, packaging, gift
- Bags, candy wrappers, wrapping paper, construction paper, empty boxes
- Coloured tape or office / hardware tape (masking tape, painters tape, duct tape, black electrical tape )
DJ Cuerentecas Ana Luisa will be spinning groovy tunes for the event. We look forward to seeing many of you and your wonderful collages.